NILS 480 Industrial Set
Sinterit New Industrial Laser Sintering 480 is a SLS machine specially designed for industrial applications. Take advantage of the flexibility of SLS technology and the freedom to build complex parts requiring no support structure, reinvent your designs to take full advantage of topology optimisation to save on material usage while still keeping the parts mechanical properties. The comprehensive powder range available from Sinterit and industrial build volume of the NILS allows you to innovate and push additive manufacturing boundaries.
All the necessary elements to efficiently work with SLS powders.
- NILS 480 3D Printer
- Dedicated Powder Tools
- Powder Handling Station (PHS)
- ATEX/Intertek Vacuum Cleaner
- Sinterit Studio Advanced
- Secure Case
Key features of the NILS 480 3D printer:
- Part quality- Smooth surfaces with ultra high precision and high dimensional accuracy come as standard when using Sinterit additive manufacturing machines.
- Open Environment- Over 50 printer parameters to control, allowing you to get the best parts possible time and time again. Use Sinterit’s own material profiles as well as 3rd party materials.
- Comprehensive Material Range- From high stiffness to flexibility to durability, Sinterit have an extensive range of materials to choose from with new developments in progress.
- Galvo Laser- Works by using mirrors to determine the laser spot area instead of having a moving laser. This allows the Sinterit NILS 480 to print parts faster, to reach every inch of the print chamber and reduce the need for powder refresh.
- No Contact With Powder- Sinterit have designed a system that allows you to fill your SLS machine without coming into contact with any of the powder. Once your build is finished you take the SLS cake to your powder handling station and remove any unsintered powder. The unsintered powder is then sieved and reused in the next build.
|Build Volume||200 x 200 x 330 mm
7.9 x 7.9 x 13.0 in
|Max print diagonally||435 mm
|0.075 – 0.175 mm
0.003 – 0.006 in
|Build Speed||10 – 14 mm/h
0.39 – 0.56 in/h
|Laser Spot Size||650 – 700/0.0256 microns/in|
|Print Preparation||Sinterit Studio|
|Windows||10 and up|
|File Types||STL, 3MF, OBJ, 3DS, FBX, DAE|
|Output File Type||*.scode, *.sspf, *.sspfz|
|Communication||WI-Fi / Ethernet / USB|
|Inert gas control system||Yes|
|Control Panel||15,6″ interactive touchscreen|
|Printer Dimensions||1200 x 1200 x 1750 mm
47.2 x 47.2 x 68.9 in