In this course, you will gain an understanding of the general concepts behind Model-Based Definition (MBD) and why your company is likely moving toward its implementation. You will learn the 3D Annotation tools, which are necessary for using the Creo Parametric software to support Model-Based Definition.
- Overview of Model-Based Definition
- The Annotation Interface
- Configuration and Detail Options
- Cross Sections
- Using Combination States
- Semantic and Presentation Annotations
- Working with Legacy Datums
- Adding Dimensions
- Adding Geometric Tolerances
- Adding Notes
- Note Libraries
- Adding Symbols
Creo Solid Modeling experience.
Class days: 1