This student guide covers the fundamentals of Mathcad. This is an extensive hands-on training guide, in which you have the opportunity to apply your knowledge through real-world scenarios and examples.
- Open and save Mathcad files
- Navigate the Mathcad workspace
- Identify and format math and text regions
- Develop and edit math expressions
- Define, evaluate, and use variables
- Assign an expression retroactively
- Define and evaluate user-defined and built-in functions
- Define, evaluate, and use range variables
- Use units in calculations
- Plot 2-D and 3-D graphs
- Solve for the roots of a function with a single independent variable
- Symbolically solve equations
- Numerically solve a system of linear and nonlinear equations
- Solve unconstrained and constrained optimization problems
- Solve ordinary differential equations
- Create a program within the Mathcad worksheet using Mathcads programming features
- Import and export data
- Smooth, interpolate, and regress data.
- Training guide/workbook
- 2 days of instructor-led training (16 hours)
- After training support
- Certificate of course completion
- Creo Parametric Introduction to Solid Modeling training or similar levels of prior experience using the Creo Parametric software.