This student guide covers the fundamentals of Creo Simulate: Structural and Thermal Analysis. It provides you with the knowledge of effectively using Creo Simulate for the finite element analysis, thereby reducing design time. Many concepts apply both structure and thermal analysis; a portion of this guide is specifically dedicated to thermal analysis. This is an extensive hands-on training guide, in which you have the opportunity to apply your knowledge through real-world scenarios and examples.
- FEA Fundamentals: P-elements and analysis convergence methods
- Basic Modeling and Analysis
- Types of Loads and Constraints
- Idealizations: Shells and Beams
- Sensitivity and Optimization Studies
- Assembly Interfaces and Contact Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Welds, Springs, and Masses
- Fasteners and Rigid Links
- Buckling Analysis
Prerequisites: Experience in Creo Parametric Required.
Class days: 4