This hands-on training guide is designed for all draftspersons that document designs using Creo Parametric. It focuses on learning how to use Creo Parametric to communicate design information from your part and assembly models.
- View creation
- View manipulation
- Detailing a drawing
- Drawing notes
- Assembly drawings
- Drawing tables
- 2D sketching
- Drawing formats and templates
- Updated task-based user Interface (Ribbon style interface)
- 3D Annotations
- Training guide/workbook
- 2 days of instructor-led training (16 hours)
- After training support
- Certificate of course completion
- None required, but experience in mechanical design and drawing production is recommended.
*This class can be taught using Creo 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0. After registration we will contact you to verify the version you want to take.