Basics to Creo 6.0
Our Basics to Creo 6.0 is a beginners course that will highlight the key skills and knowledge required to use Creo Parametric.
The Creo Parametric 6.0: Introduction to Solid Modeling training guide provides you with an understanding of the process of designing models with Creo Parametric 6.0 through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. You will learn the key skills and knowledge required to design models using Creo Parametric 6.0, starting with 2D sketching, through to solid part modeling, assembly creation, and drawing production.
- Creo Parametric fundamentals and interface
- Principles behind design intent
- Manipulating a model
- Creo Parametric file management
- Part creation and modification
- Sketching and creating geometry
- Sketcher mode functionality (sketching and dimensioning)
- Datum features
- Duplication techniques (patterns, mirroring)
- Creating relations to capture design intent
- Creo Parametric customization
- Design documentation and detailing
- Feature management
- Sweeps and blends
- Assembly creation and manipulation
- Parent/Child relationships in Creo Parametric models
- Model Analysis
- Feature failure resolution
- Effective modeling techniques
Prerequisites: Experience in mechanical design recommended.
Class days: 40 hours